Pages

Blogroll

Friday, 27 March 2009

Life like hell

Being so tired these days..

im juz finish my test on wednesday...

then i juz slept 4hrs...

thyx for the history asignment..

grrrrr...but nvm..i pssed it up


i got my test papers back these days

but some subject make me dissappointed

i'll keep doing my best..


today my classmate told me that i fail my bm

o.o *shocked*

actually the tcher miss to count total mark

here's my result only for main subject

bm-C [still bad =(]

bc-B [almost get A]

kh-B

science-B [almost A also ==']

bi-A [yea! =D]

geografi-A =)

maths-A [90% ^^]

Sejarah-D [euh! really bad..i didnt do revision 4 ths subject]


SUMMARY -3A_3B_1C_1D (i suppose not to get D next time x| ,swear to myself)
i can get 5A if i'm x careless.. T.T

Ujian Prestasi 1 of 2009
-END HERE-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...