Pages

Blogroll

Monday, 9 January 2012

Grown up

This will be the short update.
Today is my first day going to work as a office girl..
Don't ask me where I work.
This is my first time working. I didn't work before in the past 17 years, or even during school holiday.
Now, I free from school work or whatever assignment, so I can go to work full-heartedly.
My colleague said I'm 好命 that I never work before..But, I don't think so.
I looked at myself in mirror with a formal outfit, I know that I've grown up, yep, I turned 18 since 2 days ago.
I know I'm carrying a big task now and this will make me to become more responsible.
Anyway, I learnt things today. It's good for me. :)

See ya!
Stay tuned for Singapore trip part 3.

XOXO,
Crysty

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...