Pages

Blogroll

Monday, 27 February 2012

Elephant Parade Singapore

Elephant Parade is the largest art exhibition worldwide in preservation of the Asian elephant. Painted by local and international artists, each life-size elephant will be exhibited over several months and then auctioned off by a reown auctioneer. Part of the proceeds of Elephant Parade are donated to The Asian Elephant Foundation. 

                                                                                                 --- Adapted from Elephant Parade fanpage


Last holiday I went to Singapore and there were elephant expo. The first stop I met the elephants was at the Art Gallery. So I took a brochure about the expo. Hmm, well, there's 126 real-size elephant located around the Singapore. and I've decided to take picture for the elephants as mush as possible. I love all the elephants but I couldn't afford to buy even for the smallest size which costs $72 (if I'm not mistaken). But, I'm happy as now all the elephants was adopted by some generous peoples a.k.a millionaire. They found new home now! Hooray! 









XOXO,
Crysty

2 comments:

Nath said...

my favorite @ 313 aka Somerset MRT

Crystal said...

Oic! Pink Zelephant is it? :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...