Pages

Blogroll

Friday, 17 February 2012

A mechanical pencil


I always like to own a cool or cute stationary since I know to write.
My first favourite mechanical pencil was Pilot 2020 when my mum owns one.
I begged my parents to buy it for me but they doesn't.
Ya lah, who want to spend RM8.50 for a 6-year-old girl, right?
That's quite expensive that time.

When I was travel to Singapore, I bought the 2020 in an unconscious mind. 
Nah, that was me last minutes buying a pencil before the stationary shop closed to start my diary in Singapore.
I only found I bought a 2020 when I get back to my cousin's home.
I bought a red one and I used it until I was 12 and the pencil is totally "hangkang".

When I was 16, I bought a pink rexgrip on purpose in Popular bookstore.
Unfortunately, I lost my sexy pencil right after the Biology paper 3 (the last paper).
Then, I coundn't spend much more time to find the pencil as I was rushing to pack my things before going back to home.

So, I don't own any mechanical pencil now.
It's such ashamed for me as a student.
LOL.
Well, I'm waiting for my SPM result now,
so I will no longer need a pencil NOW. 
But not  for the upcoming months.

Well, I'm going to buy a new Pilot soon,
before I continue my journey as a student.
*wink*

XOXO,
Crysty

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...