Pages

Blogroll

Thursday, 12 April 2012

The Hunger Games movie review


I watched this movie on April Fool day with my family, but I'm kinda lazy busy to update. I force myself to write write this review. I never read this series of books before. This movie which directed by Gary Ross is based on The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. 

The plot of this movie can be found at wiki. At first, I thought the time setting of this movie was decades ago until they were brought to The Capitol where the residents wearing gorgeous make-up and unique hairstyle.

The most interesting part is when they are in the arena fight to survive.

Until yesterday, the ticket of this movie is selling fast in GSC at Suria Sabah.


Taylor Swift - eyes open soundtrack




Overal rating: 5/10



XOXO,
Crysty

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...