Pages

Blogroll

Thursday, 26 April 2012

Welcome Seafood Restaurant 大茄来海鲜餐厅

I had dinner with my aunt who came back from KL, since she's craving for sabah's seafood, so we brought her to Welcome Seafood Restaurant located at Asia City where behind SJK (C) Chung Hwa. It's the first branch from the restaurant of the same name in Penampang. The restaurant started business on 2010 but this is my first time I went here. 

The restaurant | Credits for TianChad, thx.
You have to be early or not it will always FULL HOUSE. We ordered our food around 6.45pm and got our dishes around 20mins later. How fast ya! 

Scallops fried with sweet & spicy sauce

Clams with spring onions

树仔菜

Crabs with salty eggs

You can't miss out local delicacy such as seafood when you visit Sabah. :)
Here's the address of the restaurant above:
Welcome Seafood Restaurant

Lot G15-18, Ground Floor,
Kompleks Asia City
Phase 2A, Jalan Asia City,
88300 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
Tel: 088 - 447 866


XOXO,
Crysty

3 comments:

Redlomo said...

look delicous.. turn my stomach hungry... www.redlomo.com :)

ef.ae said...

wow! everything looks so yummy here! I'll surely try when I go to Sabah! *slurp*

Crystal Lim said...

Redlomo: haha! u should go for seafood today. :D

ef.ae: Yes! don't miss it out. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...